My colleagues and I have been hitting a wall for several weeks now, which is:

  1.  Standard kernel loads, but does not have the drivers we need
  2.  UYOK creates something that looks like it should work, but bombs out when

The workaround so far is to remove /sbin/hotplug from the initrd.

Is there a fix to this?!

Also more importantly:

Is System Imager a dead project?

I see some people splintered off to do SALI and there has not been an official
release in forever. Even the web page took some time to come back up. Should I
be cutting my losses and moving on? System Imager has been a great tool for me
to use for years now…

Dimitri

--
Dimitrios Gerasimatos