The missing piece for SALI is systemconfigurator. we didn't  port it and our
perl knowledge is not that good. so an up to date systemconfigurator with SALI
is an good combination.

regards

On 21 nov. 2012, at 15:17, E-Blokos
<in...@e-blokos.com<mailto:in...@e-blokos.com>>
 wrote:

Hi,

I think the best would be to fork sisuite and create a new project,
as SALI did.

Regards

Franck
----- Original Message -----
From: LAHAYE Olivier<mailto:olivier.lah...@cea.fr>
To:
sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 3:37 AM
Subject: [sisuite-users] RE : new centos-6.3 RPMS

Hi,

I've successfully deployed my oscar images with those rpms.
But I needed some post install scripts in order to have the grub bootloader
installed.
I've posted the postinstall script as well did you used them?

Can you post a description of the problem you encountered? I must admit I feel
a little bit alone and feedback is welcome.

I'd also be very happy if a developper could revew my patches and if ok commit
them to the svn.

Cheers,

Olivier.

--