Bas,

No problem.  I actually went through a dry run with svn2git yesterday. ;-)
I'll take care of the initial import.

The Plan:
* Yes, we'll pull all of SystemImager into github.
* How do you recommend that we incorporate SALI?

  It could be done as:
  - a branch
  - a fork (git style)
  - a branch with the intent to merge
    (would need more discussion on this one -- just want to maintain
general applicability)

Cheers, -Brian