De : david.livingst...@cn.ca [david.livingst...@cn.ca]
Date d'envoi : mercredi 19 décembre 2012 00:09
À : sisuite-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : [sisuite-users] Which version ?

I have been using a modified version of  4.1.99.svn4556_bli-1 to load my i386
rhel6.x servers as
described below. I am now looking at imaging similar machines but now with the
x86_64 version
of rhel6.3 so I need like initrd_template( and boot_standard if it works)
packages.

What  versions should I be trying ?
http://olivier.lahaye1.free.fr/RPMS/noarch/   ??

Thanks