Dear all,

I've finaly managed to build systemimager with recent udev, compatible modprobe
command from kmod,, recent kernel updated dhcp, more lvm commands, more
firmwares, most network drivers and disk controler drivers, ....
- kernel-3.7.5
- udev-182 (the last one before it is shipped inside systemd)
- dhcp v3.1.3 (V4.* have a bug identified and reported upstream
- many updated tools (initrd is 31MB instead of 22MB)
- hardware is again automatically detected a initialized (no more need for a
pre install script)

Tested on RHEL-6.3 and Fedora-17

My ISP is currently experiencing issues with the upload gateway. Once fixed,
I'll upload rpms and srpms for fedora-17 and centos-6.3 for testing.

Cheers,

Olivier.

--
   Olivier LAHAYE