Le 10/03/2014 11:39, Pierre BLONDEAU a écrit :
Hy,

Thank you for the answer.

The ubuntu's server kernel point to linux-image-3.2.0-60-generic, i have
tried it ( and double check now to be sure ).

I see in the page that i must use a kernel at least 3.8 for Intel's
E5-2600v2 precessor. But i have aslo tried
linux-image-generic-lts-raring -> 3.8.0.37.37 and
linux-image-generic-lts-saucy -> 3.11.0.18.17 .

Did you say i should try the installer kernel ( from the netinst ) as
pxe kernel ?

Hy,

I have tried with the netinstall kernel and i have the same kernel panic less the call trace:

Freeing unused kernel memory : 836k (....)
Failed to execute /init
Kernel panic - not syncing: No init found. Try passing init= option to kernel. See Linux Documentation/init.txt for guidance.

Have you a other idea ?

Regards

Regards