Ok, the good news is that you can boot.

The initrd generation in systemimager is broken since the beginning as it
assumes that the kernel includes from the build OS have the same structures as
the includes shipped with the kernel that is built for the initrd. In the past,
that was the case, most supported distros were using kernel-2.6, unfortunately,
now we have distros that still use kernel-2.6 (rhel-6) and distros that uses
kernel 3.X (fedora-17+, ...) and thus it becomes a problem when building things
like lvn that uses kernel structure. They uses the build OS structure, but runs
on the psecific kernel that has different structures from the build OS. Thus
lvn have problems (crash, freezes, ...).
I did my best to patch the initrd component build to use as much as I can the
most relevant includes, but there are some cases where it is not possible
unfortunately.

I'm working on a full rewrite of the initrd template generation by using dracut.

Using dractu would remove the need to use kernels that are different from the
build os while keeping the advantage to support latest hardwares. The build
time would be greatly reduced (no need to build a kernel and many components.
The build would be reduced to specific components like bittorent client and a
few other things. More over, the libs, kernel structures and binaries would be
in siync each together, thus far more stable.

I've started testing and I'm able to build a next-gen initrd, but I'm still
unable to boot it normally as it uses systemd and I haven't yet written the
logic for that (easy).

I'm currently extremely buzy at preparing an OSCAR Cluster release for rhel6.
Then I'l concentrate on fixing systemImager initrd template. I hope to have
somethign ready before summer.

Best regards.
--
   Olivier LAHAYE