Site of the Day for Friday, August 3, 2001

        MadKane

If the week has worn you down, revive your spirits with the gentle humor of
New Yorker Madeleine Begun Kane. Describing herself as a recovering lawyer,
Kane atones for her former profession by laughing at the world rather than
suing it.

"I write humor about everything that irks me: computers, marriage, cars,
work, family, politics, the Internet, the IRS, money, privacy, web surfing,
travel, and President George Dubya Bush. Fortunately, most things irk me,
so I never run out of material. Each weekday, you'll find a new entry in my
satirical White House diary Dubya's Dayly Diary . . ." - Madeleine Begun
Kane, from the website

Enjoy Kane's mildly jaundiced view of weekend cottage guests, internet
privacy policies and the follies of her fellow citizens.

http://www.madkane.com/

A.M. Holm
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
SotD Ashlists archives -