Hello Sniffer Folks,

We were in the planning stages to move some of our servers on Friday evening.

As Murphy and mice would have it -- there was some confusion in our data center and the servers were moved tonight before we could tell you about the event; and a few steps were missed along the way so the down-time was longer than we had planned.

As of now all systems are operational again and everything is recovering. Rulebases are going out and SYNC sessions for GBUdb are occurring normally again.

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Please let us know if you have any lingering problems.

Best,