We monitor the sniffer database files to ensure they are up to date. Some of our servers are showing stale files and some are showing up to date.

Comparing the differences I see that the up to date servers have the license.snf files with a recent mod date nearly matching the license.gbx. On the servers with out of date snf files I see the gbx files are up to date.

Should both files have similar mod dated?
What is the correct file or combination of files to test for up to date?

Thanks
-Ryan Krueger