On 5/29/2010 4:01 PM, Andy Schmidt wrote:
Hi,

In case anyone wants to use it in ORF, attached the updated definition file.

(Pete, I didn't post it on their newsgroup because I didn't know if you
wanted the "word out").

I appreciate it --

It's not a secret, but we do want to get a donation mechanism and some for-pay features in place before we push it so that we can cover the growth in hosting costs. Hopefully we'll have that stuff going soon - there are already quite a few folks using it!

I would like to know what folks think about that. Our community is pretty smart about hosting, costs, and what is reasonable / expected, so I value everyone's opinion.

Thanks!

Chief Scientist
ARM Research Labs, LLC
www.armresearch.com