Sent using SmarterSync Over-The-Air sync for iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry and
other SmartPhones.  May use speech to text.  If something seems odd please
don't hesitate to ask for clarification.  E.&O.E.

On 2013-06-27, at 2:06 PM, Matt <for...@mailpure.com> wrote:

> Pete,
>
> I've had many recent incidences where, as it turns out, SNFclient.exe
takes 30 to 90 seconds to respond to every message with a result code
(normally less than a second), and as a result backs up processing.
Restarting the Sniffer service seems to do the trick, but I only tested
that for the first time today after figuring this out.

> I believe the events are triggered by updates, but I'm not sure as of
yet.  Updates subsequent to the slow down do not appear to fix the
situation, so it seems to be resident in the service.  When this happens,
my SNFclient.exe.err log fill up with lines like this:

>    20130627155608, arg1=F:\\proc\work\D6063018a00002550.smd : Could Not
Connect!

> At the same time, my Sniffer logs start showing frequent "ERROR_MSG_FILE"
results on about 1/8th of the messages.

> I'm currently using the service version 3.0.2-E3.0.17.  It's not entirely
clear to me what the most current one is.