Under Hyper-V using 3rd generation and the most recent 4th generation Xeon
processors the PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER environment variable is set to: Intel64
Family 6 Model nn Stepping n, Genuine Intel

Sent using SmarterSync Over-The-Air sync for iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry and
other SmartPhones.  May use speech to text.  If something seems odd please
don't hesitate to ask for clarification.  E.&O.E.

> On Dec 27, 2013, at 1:00 PM, Pete McNeil <madscient...@armresearch.com>
wrote:

>> On 2013-12-27 15:45, Matt wrote:
>> Intel 5400 series Xeon here.  But don't forget virtualization.  I'm not
sure what CPU virtualization does to targeting your code.

> That's a good point.... The processor should be specified in the VM
profile and if I recall correctly it is typically defaulted to the
processor of the VM host. I should look closer at this -- but would like
some feedback.