Dan,

Based on posts on the forums, I would point you to the Gambler.  This seems
to be a kit that is universally loved and praised.  The others you list are
also good choices but the Gambler seems to top this stack.  I don't have one
but the community seems to love this plane.

The Gambler-AG = $75 - Kit
http://www.wrightbrothersrc.com/products/gambler.htm
http://www.rcgroups.com/4506
Review
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=583972
Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70IafR_ShoE

Art Hobby has a number of 1.5M DLGs that you might consider.  I have no
experience with their planes

ArtHobby Hyper DL $131 Kit
http://www.arthobby.com/shop.html

Art Hobby Hybrid DL  $160
http://www.arthobby.com/shop.html

Best regards,
Ed Anderson

=
>  At this point in my life I have more time than money, so I am looking at
a=
>  built-up entry level kit rather than spending $300+ for an ARF or a
high-p=
> erformance kit.
> > I have been researching quite a bit over the last several days, and the
c=
> onventional built-up kit selection is rather sparse. Right now, the most
li=
> kely candidates are the QF2 from Mountain Models and the Gambler AF from
Wr=
> ight Brothers RC.  I have also considered the relatively low cost ARF
Apach=