The Bluegrass Soaring Society is pleased to announce the 32nd Annual
Mid-America Soaring Championships at The Kentucky Horse Park Campgrounds off
Ironworks Pike Road in Lexington, KY September 5-7th 2008.

September 5th will be an RES contest hosted by LASS with Ed Wilson as CD. This
will be an open winch format and we plan to have 2 winches available.

September 6th and 7th will be Unlimited MOM format and the contest will be #7
in the 2008 OVSS Series. CD for both days will be AJ Bhattacharyya. Awards will
be awarded for 1st thru 3rd  place in both Sportsman and Expert classes.
Landings will be standard L6 type with a graduated 25 foot tape. Pilots meeting
will be between 9:00 and 9:30 on each day and flying will begin shortly
thereafter.

Drinks will be provided on all days compliments of the BSS. Dinner will be at
6:30 PM on Saturday the 6th of Sept at Mi Mexico, 818 E. New Circle Road in
Lexington.

The address for the Horse Park is:

4809 Ironworks Parkway
Lexington, KY 40511
(859) 259-4257
www.kyhorsepark.com

The campground is the second entrance to the horse park. We will post signs
directing you to the correct entrance. Take exit off I-75 onto Ironworks Pike
(Exit 120, KY 1973) and follow the signs to the KYHP.  It can also be reached
from Newtown Pike (KY 922, Exit 115).
There are numerous hotels in the area, and for those of you who might like to
camp you can find the info on available facilities directly on the Horse Park
website.