Gordy!! For heavens sake WHAT has making dollars with radio control beach cleaners have to do with Radio Control Soaring--have you lost your creativity !!?? What a bummer! This post!? I am announcing I am going to be slope soaring my tired/ Blushing /Taboo up the west coast of Japan as well as a L.A. /Scrappy /(mini zagi like wing made from scraps--now that is creativity, Gordy) that my son Jonathan built and gave me for a Father's Day past! So there, Gordy. From the Isles BEYOND Hawaii, Gordy!! (Gordy doesn't know Japan from Hawaii any more than he knows the difference between beer and barley pops! Skypilot