JD,

No issues found on my 2.4 radio and put the fix in place, I'm good to go.

sj
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Diniz<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Soaring@airage.com<mailto:Soaring@airage.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 1:20 PM
  Subject: [RCSE] X9303 service bulletin

  All,

  Please see the link below for an important service bulletin regarding
  the X9303 radio. We have recently discovered that the aileron gimbals
  wire harness is chaffing on the RF board regulator. It is a simple fix
  but an important one. If you find your wires exposed please contact
  Horizon Service Dept at 877-504-0233

http://www.jrradios.com/Articles/Article.aspx?ArticleID=1822<http://wwwjrradios.com/Articles/Article.aspx?ArticleID=1822>

  Thanks,
  JD

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.  Please
note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format
with MIME turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL
are generally NOT in text format