Hello - sorry for the delay - we are actually doing just this on our current
movie - using Melena as a base to build on our own further system to do fur and
now feathers!  I have been trying to see if the powers that be will be happy to
provide compounds and help - it should be possible, as we are going to try and
release lots of our development stuff  to the community, as the community has
always been a huge help to us!

As soon as I have the OK I will send on stuff to you if you still want?

PLEASE NOTE this will never be supported stuff, we can answer questions, but
once you have the compounds and they do not do what you expected/needed, we can
not be liable.

Cheers

S.

Sandy Sutherland