Here are the links,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9x9k3u27v2oslmr/PyQtForSoftimage_win10_returnedvalue.xsiaddon?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1mfleopvx5cr2w/PySide-1.2.4-cp27-cp27m-win_amd64.whl?dl=0

Note:
getQtSoftimageAnchor does not return "long" value anymore, but return
as unicode (or str) value in python. so where invoking this command
in, you have to change your python code to removing explicit cast
like,

```python.diff
-    sianchor = Application.getQtSoftimageAnchor()
-    sianchor = Qt.wrapinstance(long(sianchor), QWidget)

+    sianchor = Application.getQtSoftimageAnchor()
+    sianchor = Qt.wrapinstance(sianchor, QWidget)
```

Full diff of PyQtForSoftimage is here:
https://github.com/yamahigashi/PyQtForSoftimage/commit/e87f74f21d5f11080ea74c96ba525a3c43511c6a

and PySide is: