Hello

Our team faced the problem regarding the sourceId of JMX when getting the
information of JMX from tomcat manager.

Command:
curl http://localhost:${PORT}/manager/jmxproxy?qry=solr:type=documentCache,*

Here is the error log (tomcat/manager log).
2013/05/27 0:04:01 org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
JMXProxy: Error getting attribute
solr:type=documentCache,id=org.apache.solr.search.LRUCache sourceId
javax.management.AttributeNotFoundException: sourceId

Solr ver. : 4.1.0

I think this error comes from when JMX cannot get the sourceId.

BTW Let's look at this issue.

It is decided to drop getSourceId() in this issue.

But in org.apache.solr.core.JmxMonitoredMap.SolrDynamicMBean,
staticStats.add("sourceId") is still defined in SolrDynamicMBean at L211.

http://javasourcecode.org/html/open-source/solr/solr-3.3.0/org/apache/solr/core/JmxMonitoredMap.SolrDynamicMBean.java.html#line.202
--------------------------------------
l.211      staticStats.add("sourceId");

Maybe this error comes from this inconsistency.
This problem is not critical, but I think this is inconsistent.

1. Anyone knows why staticStats.add("sourceId") still remained in
SolrDynamicMBean?
Do you have any idea?

2. Has anyone faced such error ? How did you solved it?

Thank you.

Regards
suganuma