<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote

> It says I have "no data or too much data". It looks perfectly ordinary to me.
>
>HREF="http://home.talkcity.com/PhatAirRd/upfjdjyi/index.html";>CLICK HERE</A></HTML>

Is that jerk still spamvertising that site?  Manual LART via web form at talkcity, or
send one directly to the "feedback" mailbox at
this domain:
mail.ivillage.com
and send it to the attention of Kristen, who wrote me last night that she "will be
forwarding this to the appropriate staff person
for review and handling."   FWIW, of course.

The decoder at http://www.netdemon.net/haywyre/ or http://www.swishweb.com/dec.htm
will get that encoded java block decoded.   I
have not found any good LART targets in it lately, however.  I don't have the
constitution to peruse his "product" pages even in Sam
Spade for very long.

Hmmm, new data, [EMAIL PROTECTED] in a meta tag on the site,
 <META HTTP-EQUIV="Reply-to" mailto:CONTENT="[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Happy hunting!

--
FReezer