I only use b.barracudacentral.org, zen.spamhaus.org and
fresh.spameatingmonkey.com, plus my private list that's generated by the
hunter_seeker script.  My logs from just today show Barracuda is responsible
for 90% of the RBL rejections.  Spamhaus generated 10% and Spam Eating Monkey
is 0%.  My private list has blocked about 4.5 times more connections today than
the DNS RBLs.

Lutz, I don't understand your animosity towards Barracuda Central, but my own
experience has shown it's a very effective list.  Looking at the to/from
addresses on the connections it's blocked today, I'd say those connections were
all spam.  When I install a new server for a customer and they begin
complaining about spam, I add b.barracudacentral.org and the complaints stop.
When one of my customers' email accounts is compromised and used for sending
spam, Barracuda is usually the second RBL to notice (CBL is almost always
first).  When I request delisting, it's usually done within a few hours.
Obviously your experience has been different, but I have no complaints.

-- Sam Clippinger