Ok, glad to hear plesk handles it.. However, I have still had issues where spammers send with matching to/from addresses Evidently plesk doesn't handle this. And of course, this should ONLY happen for unauthenticated users as some people send to themselves to test. Do I still need qrv for this?

Also, what about the hanging config-test problem?  see below...

------ Original Message ------
From: "Sam Clippinger" <s...@silence.org>
To: "spamdyke users" <spamdyke-users@spamdyke.org>
Sent: 5/30/2014 3:26:54 PM
Subject: Re: [spamdyke-users] Questions about qrv

Nope, you don't need those files. spamdyke-qrv will use them if they exist, otherwise it will assume the default values.

However, if you're using Plesk you don't need spamdyke-qrv at all. The built-in Plesk filters already check for valid recipients before they allow a message to be accepted.

-- Sam Clippinger