I haven't seen this sort of thing in quite some time (thankfully).

Have you sent them through sa-learn so bayes can detect them?

--
-Eric 'shubes'

On 06/03/2014 09:53 AM, David wrote:
Thats where I was headed with this one..
UGH!
How annoying.
  We need a honeypot approach for these guys and then tarpit them into a
blackhole.
I will post a resolve on this once a I try a few things.

thanks
Dave