I have an email that is getting rejected:

Jun 10 12:00:33 plesk3 spamdyke[26122]: DENIED_RBL_MATCH from:
u...@hotmail.com to: u...@hosted-domain.com origin_ip: 65.54.190.33
origin_rdns: bay004-omc1s22.hotmail.com auth: (unknown) encryption: (none)
reason:

Yet /etc/spamdyke.d/whitelist_recipient contains a line

*@hosted-domain.com <mailto:*@hosted-domain.com>

So I cannot work out why it is being rejected.  I have now added the sender
to the whitelist_sender file as well but not confident that it will work.

In spamdyke.conf, the Blacklists are above the Whitelists in the line order.
Does that mean that blacklists are checked before whitelists?  I do not
think so as per http://www.spamdyke.org/documentation/FAQ.html#FEATURE1.
Can anyone suggest how we can bypass a domain altogether if I have done it
wrong?

And am I right in thinking that amending any of the files in
/etc/spamdyke.d/ does not require me to restart qmail as per
http://www.spamdyke.org/documentation/FAQ.html#GEN9

Many thanks, in advance for any help,

Christoph