Definitely a bug!  That space in the error message before the colon ("unable to
open keywords file :") is where it's supposed to print the filename it's trying
to open.  So either it's got a blank filename in its list of keyword files and
these errors are harmless noise, or it's not loading your keyword file at all
and the filter isn't working.

I assume you're on the latest version?  Would you mind sending me your complete
configuration file?  I'd like to be able to reproduce this so I can be sure
I've got it fixed.

-- Sam Clippinger