Funny you should send this right now -- I'm actually working on spamdyke-qrv at
this very moment.  I strongly recommend you don't use spamdyke-qrv from
spamdyke 5.0.0 -- it doesn't handle forward addresses correctly and its
understanding of vpopmail has a lot of bugs.   I've been putting in a lot of
time on spamdyke lately trying to get the recipient validation correct and I
think I'm very nearly there.  I've expanded my understanding of both qmail's
and vpopmail's behavior by quite a bit and I'm pretty sure I've identified
almost all of the corner cases.  Having free time again has been wonderful!

Unfortunately, I've been spending a lot of my time running test scripts.  At
the moment, the total number of tests is hovering just above 2 million, though
that number inches up and down as I learn new things and make corresponding
changes to my script generator program.  Fortunately, Amazon EC2 makes it very
easy to spin up 30 servers for a few hours to run tests, then delete them all
when they're done. :)

Anyway, my best advice is to wait until I can get vpopmail's logic nailed down
and release a new version.  My goal is to make spamdyke replace chkuser, I just
need to be sure everything is correct (this time).

-- Sam Clippinger