It's hard to say without more information.  From what you've shown, it looks
like the reject-empty-dns and reject-sender filters should be deactivated for
any connections from 10.1.x.x.  But if that's not working, could you post your
full config and some log messages?  I'd also suggest running the config-test
feature to look for problems; sometimes it's as simple as permissions on a
folder.

-- Sam Clippinger