I think I found the problem here.  It's definitely a bug in the configuration
parsing code!  Options that can take multiple pre-defined values like
reject-sender are cumulative -- they only add more values, they don't subtract.
 So when spamdyke finds "none" in the configuration directory, it adds "none"
to the existing value of "no-mx".  Since "none" has a value of zero, nothing
happens.  Trying to unset "no-mx" by using a value of "!no-mx" doesn't work
either.

But simply clearing the value seems to work fine.  So for now, I'd suggest
changing the "1" file in your configuration directory to use this line instead:
        reject-sender=!!!
That will reset the reject-sender option to zero (none), which is what you
want.  I'll include a real fix for this in the next version.

Still trying to find the segfault, that's a deeper rabbit hole...

-- Sam Clippinger