People,

I have been using GreyLite for many years but it hasn't been supported for quite a while - I think it is time to update to SpamDyke . . but I have some questions - first one:

I looked at the SpamDyke web site and it is still not clear to me - it says '"connection-time" means spamdyke evaluates and rejects spam while the remote server is still delivering it' - does this mean it does it at the TCP / mail envelope level? ie so it would be the same as GreyLite? GL blocks and forces possibly bad mails to be resent some time later which many spammers don't attempt . .

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades