You're correct spamdyke does not support regexes for any of its options, but
you can use a wildcard in a sender or recipient white/blacklist file to match
entire domains by prefixing the line with an @ symbol.  For example:
        @example.com
Full documentation here:
        http://www.spamdyke.org/documentation/README.html#REJECTING_RECIPIENTS

BUT!  Be careful -- the "To" and "From" lines in the message header are not the
same as the "sender" and "recipient".  The sender and recipient are part of
SMTP, the To and From lines are part of the message data and are completely
unrelated.  Think of it this way: when a letter is sent through the post
office, the name on the outside of the envelope tells the postman which mailbox
gets the envelope (or where to send it back to) but top of the letter inside
may have a completely unrelated letterhead and salutation.  Whenever spamdyke's
options/documentation refer to a "sender" or a "recipient", it means the name
on the outside of the envelope.  The user never sees those values in their mail
client unless the sender chooses to use those values in the To and From fields.
 Spammers typically fake all sender/recipient/To/From fields, but other
software does too for perfectly legitimate reasons (e.g. mailing lists,
autoresponders).  If you want to block based on the To and From lines the user
sees in their mail client, you should look at spamdyke's header blacklist
filter:
        http://www.spamdyke.org/documentation/README.html#HEADERS
Header filtering doesn't support regexes either, but it does use "globbing" to
allow more wildcard options.

-- Sam Clippinger