Sam,

I'm convinced.... I just spent a day trying to get the qmail package from netbsd-pkgsrc running on OmniOS. There were messed up dependencies and the installation mixed up the qmail users and group permissions royally. It ended up being netqmail which wasn't what I expected. The installation didn't set up the queue properly and it tool me hours to work through most of the issues with this package. Bottom line is that I've decided to remove that package and just take a tarball from my OpenIndiana installation. If I run into problems it will be easier to build replacement binaries from source.

If you provide spamdyke as a smtp proxy I have no objections.

Gary