Ah... you're confusing the "sender" address with the "From" address.  The
sender address is what appears in the logs.  The From address is what appears
in the message headers and is also what you see in your mail client.  The two
are completely separate and spammers usually supply different (bogus) values
for them.

To block both of the examples you gave, add these lines to your
sender-blacklist-file (not your header-blacklist-file):
        @brewster.com
        @nice.com

That should do it!  More info here:
        http://www.spamdyke.org/documentation/README.html#REJECTING_SENDERS