Very impressive numbers, thanks for sharing those!  Out of curiosity, of the
messages that were delivered, how did you judge if they were spam?

It sounds like the problem is that spamdyke-qrv is accepting messages to
invalid addresses?  You can try running spamdyke-qrv manually with the "-v"
flag (possibly twice) to see why it's deciding to allow the recipient.
Something like this:
        spamdyke-qrv -v pricom.com.au jackspratt

-- Sam Clippinger