Faris,

Looks like it does.  From the documentation in the section on Reverse DNS:

When matching an IP address in an rDNS name, spamdyke looks for the IP address in many forms; for example, if the IP address is 11.22.33.44, spamdyke will look for the following patterns in the rDNS name (the dots in the examples below can be any single character):

The phrase in the parenthesis implies that any non-digit character would be treated as a period.

Gary