It hasn't risen to the level of DDOS, yet, but I'm getting many hundreds of these messages per night (and it is now continuing during the day).

They look like this:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at purgatoire.org.
I tried to deliver a bounce message to this address, but the bounce bounced!

<lvadvc...@telcom.es>:
212.4.107.202 does not like recipient.