I don't understand how you have your jails configured -- is qmail in a
different jail from spamdyke?  I'm just wondering, if the message is
originating locally, why does spamdyke see the origin IP as 10.0.1.15 instead
of 127.0.0.1?  And where is the message really coming from -- maybe a rogue
process or a compromised PHP script is generating them?

Do you have 10.0.1.15 whitelisted because it's the local IP?  Or is it
configured in your /etc/tcp.smtp as a relay client?  Either setting would cause
spamdyke to allow these messages.

-- Sam Clippinger