People,

It has been almost a year since the last report - here is the updated GD Spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GqinPR2mA0Jz-uTZ2zVJgutpiDl62HNbn2gWGNpd7Tk/pubhtml

Unfortunately the amount of spam getting through the SD filtering, then seen by me and being moved to the spam folder has gone up almost five times since last year . . from the information I have now put more stuff in the black From and To lists . .

I think the main problem is that my main email address is finding its way on to more and more spam lists . .

How can I:

- reject mails with no "To:" address

- reject mails with a "To:" address of: "undisclosed-recipients"

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades