Hello

I'm trying to get the hotplug firmware load to work but I keep getting the
following error:

kerner: usb 1-1: Product: Speed Touch USB

kerner: usb 1-1: Manufacturer: ALCATEL

kerner: usb 1-1: SerialNumber: 0090D0147978

kerner: usb 1-1: khubd timed out on ep0in

kerner: usb 1-1: found stage 1 firmware speedtch-1.bin

kerner: usb 1-1: found stage 2 firmware speedtch-2.bin

kerner: usb 1-1: firmware/speedt timed out on ep5out

kerner: usb 1-1: USB disconnect, address 5

I tried both with latest firmware download from www.speedtouch.com
<http://www.speedtouch.com/>  and with my current mgmt.o firmware split with
firmware_extractor (this last one is a known good firmware - If I load the
firmware with speedmgm, then the modem works fine).

This is a SUSE9.2 with kernel 2.6.11-rc4 and the speedtouch is the
oldest/original green one.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks

Livio