Hello,

  I have a rev. 4 Speedtouch 330 and Fedora 7.

  The Fedora procedure has been executed, but I need to compile the kernel, I
think, because the network does not load when starting (it blocks at ppp0).
   The Linux from Scratch link, does not present the command lines needed to
get to the kernel, or at least I cannot follow them to get there.

  Can you help me with the command lines ?

  Thanks!