I am attempting to reflect an existing PostgreSQL database that has
triggers setting a version_num column. Reading the docs SQLAlchemy needs to
be told the the value is a FetchedValue(), however there is no way to do
this via the the "column_reflect" event handler. I also attempted to
manually define the column on the table but it then excludes the column
from the entire reflection process. Is there any other way to do this or
can 'server_default' be added to the list of allowed column_info keys?

Thanks,
Derek