Given the following declarative schema, how can I generate the UPDATE
statement? I am using MySQL

class A(Base):
    __tablename__ = 'a'
    id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True)
    str = Column(String(16), nullable=False)

    bs = relationship(B)

class B(Base):
    __tablename__ = 'b'
    id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True)
    a_id = Column(Integer, ForeignKey(A.id), nullable=False)
    typ = Column(Enum('1', '2'), nullable=False)
    str = Column(String(16), nullable=False)

    __table_args__ = ( UniqueConstraint(a_id, typ), )

UPDATE a
INNER JOIN b ON b.a_id = a.id
SET a.str = CONCAT(a.str, b.str)
WHERE b.typ = '2';

I have tried

session.query(A).join(B).filter(B.typ == '2').update({ 'str':
func.concat(A.str, B.str) }, synchonize_session=False)

but this raises an exception

s.execute(update(A).join(B, b.a_id == A.id).where(B.typ ==
'2').values(str=func.concat(A.str, B.str)))

does not work because join is not a member of Update

How can I achieve this? It would be especially nice if I could use the
session to do so rather than raw sql expression