I'm just accessing a vendor-provided Oracle database. The database itself
is all upper(lower?) case (I'm new to Oracle), whereas I want my
declarative model columns to be camelCase (and the emitted SQL to be
unquoted camelCase) to match the vendor's documentation. I could make the
column names all lower case, but would like to use camelCase if there's an
easy way to do it. Only annoying thing about a custom my_column() is that
I'd have to specify the name argument explicitly for each column, right?