Hello,

I hope some can help me. I want to use squid for authentication and send the
username to dansguardian. Here's the config of the authentiction program:

auth_param negotiate program /usr/lib/squid3/negotiate_wrapper_auth -d --ntlm
/usr/bin/ntlm_auth --diagnostics --helper-protocol=gss-spnego --domain=DOMAIN
--kerberos /usr/lib/squid3/negotiate_kerberos_auth -r -d -s GSS_C_NO_NAME

I always get "negotiate_wrapper: Return 'AF = * username" where username is
the currently logged in user. Where is this asteriks comming from. I can't map
"* username" to dansguardian filter-groups.

Thanks