Hello.
Some of our user are complaning about very slow access to some sites.
After some tests i've noticed that the time between squid receiving the
request, and actually connecting to the site itself is very high. After this
wait all the objects in the page are fetch rather quickly.
I've tried upgrading to 3.4 but the issue persists. No auth in place, and the
Squid server is connected to internet via full nat.
Connecting directly from the server ou via some other proxy software, like
nginx, works perfectly.
Here are some of the sites (this are portuguese insurance companies):
www.nseguros.pt
www.lusitania.pt
www.logo.pt

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
Bruno Guerreiro
DMSI/IT
Instituto Nacional de Estatística
Tel: 218440448 - Ext: 1657

Bruno Guerreiro
DMSI/IT
Instituto Nacional de Estatística
Tel: 218440448 - Ext: 1657

"Confidencialidade: Esta mensagem (e eventuais ficheiros anexos) � destinada
exclusivamente �s pessoas nela indicadas e tem natureza confidencial. Se
receber esta mensagem por engano, por favor contacte o remetente e elimine a
mensagem e ficheiros, sem tomar conhecimento do respectivo conte�do e sem
reproduzi-la ou divulg�-la.

Confidentiality Warning: This e-mail message (and any attached files) is
confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed. lf you are not the intended recipient of this message
please notify the sender and delete and destroy all copies immediately."