Hello to every one,i have this weird scenario and after some reading it looks like it is possible but still have my doubts, i have some user out of my net that are behind a proxy and only allow *.net however they need to access to example.com so i set a reverse proxy + jesred to whenever they ask for example.net they get example.com the problem to this is as you may notice, the response to the client, which remain example.com for the rest of the content, ccs, images, ect and of course get denied by their primary proxy so... it is possible to rewrite the response before hand it over to the client , something like example.com/*.ccs to example.net/*.ccs . Any solution or pointer will be great. Thank for your time and effort.
XII Edicion del Evento Nacional de Informatica para Jovenes. INFOCLUB.
Abril. 2015. Ver www.jovenclub.cu

y se considera que est� limpio.