> Howdy!
>
> Has anyone ever attempted to point Squirrelmail at Zimbra?  I enabled
> the IMAP interface for Zimbra but I'm getting errors that appear to
> be related to sorting.  Just to see, I tried turning off server side
> sorting and ran out of patience waiting for a response.  ;D  None-the-
> less, I thought maybe someone else had given it a shot and maybe
> found a config sweet spot that got it going.  Anyone?  =)  Thanks!

Zimbra 4.5.7 Open Source Edition does not support server side sorting in
IMAP. SquirrelMail 1.4.x will fail on large sorted mailboxes. Use accounts
with smaller mailboxes for testing.

New accounts have system folders, but they are not subscribed. It might
cause issues in SquirrelMail 1.5.1.

Zimbra's IMAP namespace matches SquirrelMail dovecot preset. conf.pl -> d
-> dovecot.

Plain text logins are disabled. You must use IMAP TLS and change IMAP port
to 993. StartTLS extension is supported.

Folder names are case insensitive.

There are issues with imap fetch response. Non standard order of
bodystructure and flags data in response might trigger PHP errors in
SquirrelMail.

--
Tomas