On 6/25/07, Martin Sebor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Had you happened to run RAT through the sources yet?

No. I'm pretty comfortable with the review I just did but if you
think it would be useful to run the tool we can look into it. Is
there an easy way to run it? All I could find in the way of info
on this RAT was this site:
   http://mojo.codehaus.org/rat-maven-plugin/index.html

It looks like it requires Mave. We have no experience with Maven
so I'm a little intimidated by what setting it all up might involve.
If the goal is to check that every file has the appropriate license
header at the top I suspect we can do that more quickly using grep
or sed (which is what I did by hand).

RAT's homepage is: http://code.google.com/p/arat/

It doesn't require Maven - folks on the general@ list can help
handhold its usage.  But, sed/grep is just fine too.  Though, do
expect Robert or some other RAT devs to run releases through there
next time we conduct a release - if we're still here in the Incubator.
-- justin