After some IRC discussions, we'd like to go with a more standard
versioning scheme. Instead of 1.0.0.Beta1, 1.0.0.Beta2, etc we've
chosen standard numeric versions. The next release we're working on
will be 0.2.0 and we'll refer to the previous 1.0.0.Beta1 as 0.1.0.

I've already changed the version names in JIRA, but nothing is concrete
until we release the next version on December 22nd. If you strongly
object to this change in version scheme, please speak up before then.
I'd rather tackle this now than after we've released several versions.

Ben