The Apache Stonehenge[1] community is proud to announce our m2-incubating
release, which is our second release as an Apache Incubator project.

Stonehenge is a set of example applications for Service Oriented Architecture
that spans languages and platforms and demonstrates best practice and
interoperability.  The release includes the addition of Sun Metro to our list
of supported platforms and also introduced support for WS-Trust and federated
identity.

Please visit the Downloads[2] and Documentation[3] pages to learn more about
Apache Stonehenge.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/stonehenge/
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/stonehenge/download.html
[3] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STONEHENGE/Index